Entity Developer Express for SQL Server Description
Editor: Entity Developer is a free powerful modeling and code generation tool for ADO.NET Entity Framework, LinqConnect, and LINQ to SQL. You can use Model-First and Database-First approaches to design your model and generate C# or Visual Basic .NET code for it. It introduces new approaches for designing ORM models, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.
* ADO.NET Entity Framework support
* LINQ to SQL support
* Visual Schema modelling
* Customizable and intuitive user interface
* Reverse engineering (database object to entity model)
* Well-thought predefined templates for class generation
* GUI for predefined templates
* State-of-art diagram with zooming
* Diagram overview and printing
* Undo/Redo support
* One-click help system
* Visual Studio is not required
* Free of charge
New features in Entity Developer 3.00
* Supported Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 Beta
* Added Update To Database with Storage Synchronization functionality
* Added Update Model From Database functionality
* Added multiselect support for properties
* Improved large models handling
Entity Developer Express for SQL Server Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Entity Developer Express for SQL Server 3.00
Release notes are not available currently.
Entity Developer Express for SQL Server Requirements
No additional system requirements.